Call for Papers and Proposals for the TSCF 2008 International Conference, 19-22 September 2008, Malta, Deadline: 30/07/2008.

Dear Colleague,

We would like to inform you of the:

TSCF 2008 INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL CAPITAL CONFERENCE, "Perspectives on Social Capital and Social Inclusion", Buggiba, Malta, 19-22 September 2008.

The Social Capital Foundation invites papers and  proposals for the  TSCF 2008 International Social Capital Conference. The call will open on 2 January 2008. All papers and proposals should be submitted by 30 July 2008. For more detailed information (including guidelines, themes, submission and registration forms) please visit:.

http://www.socialcapital-foundation.org/conferences/2008/TSCF%20International%20Conference%202008.htm

To submit a paper, a roundtable or to volunteer to serve as a chair or discussant, please contact conferences@socialcapital-foundation.org

Papers submitted and accepted before 31 January 2008 will be inserted into the programme of the conference. Proposals are reviewed within two weeks of submission.

We look forward to receiving your proposal and hope you will be able to join us in Malta in September 2008.

Yours Sincerely,

Jessika L. Folkerts
Secretary-General
For the Conference Program Committee
TSCF 2008 International Conference

***

If you have any inquiries about this conference, please send them to conferences@socialcapital-foundation.org. All emails are answered in person by one of our conference administrators within two working days.

***

The Social Capital Foundation
Mailing address: B.P. 30, 1310 Terhulpen, Belgium
Fax: +32-2-2569837
Website: http://www.socialcapital-foundation.org

***

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from any computer. This email is sent to subscribers and targeted recipients who are likely to be interested in our projects. This email is legal, notably with respect to the Belgian law of 11 March 2003. TSCF is a non-profit organisation and does not do commercial marketing. TSCF has no opt-in obligation. Any interception, destruction, filtering of this email through automatic systems, its labeling as "spam", any blacklisting or other forms of discrimination regarding our communication, are unlawful. Recipients can be excluded from our list any time by sending a blank email to the address listmoderator@socialcapital-foundation.org and writing the words "please remove this address" in the subject line.