Re: Debian-User FAQ [Was: Re: Sid/Unstable]

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 09:06:18PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 09:29:38AM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
>
> > I occurs to me that we should build an FAQ or wiki entry somewhere
> > addressing this. A nice little quiz might be fun with recommendations
> > about whether to run sid or not based ont he results of the quiz.
>
> We could start a wiki page "FAQs from debian-user". I would suggest
> wiki.debian.org if #385797 was fixed :(

what's to prevent us just putting a license on the page specifically?

Just a statement that "The material on this page(link back to the
specific page for clarity) is licensed under the terms of
foo-free-license or, in the event a DFSG compatible license is applied
to wiki.debian.org at large, then under that license. Posting material
to this page is an acceptance of this blah blha blah" Then if the bug
ever gets closed, that statement could be deleted as the material was
already agreed to. shrug.