Re: Wine + Diablo II LOD + 3D on nvidia = white screen?

On 08/11/07 12:06,Stephan Seitz wrote:
[]

xorg.conf is the right place and DefaultDepth is the right option, but do have a color definition in die Display-Subsection, e.g.:

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Device          "Ati Radeon9250"
        Monitor         "Samsung SyncMaster 900NF"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           24
                Modes           "1280x1024"         EndSubSection
EndSection

xdpyinfo shoud give you the information about the colour depth.

Didn't help :(

I'll wait for the new wine package version and see.
I tried to compile wine from source, but cannot - possibly the reason is I'm running AMD64. I just hope the new version will be available in packages soon :)

Cheers,
Michal