Where to find driver for new HP printer (Color LaserJet 2605dn)

The immediate problem is for Sarge, but I expect I'll also discover that Etch and Lenny don't have drivers for this one either, since it's fairly new.

So here's the question:

I just got a new HP color LaserJet 2605dn printer. The CUPS setup doesn't seem to have a driver for it. Does anybody have an idea where to get appropriate driver software (I *think* it's just a PPD file, but I don't know for sure) and once I've got it, how to install it?

Thanks in advance!

Rick