Re: what's your favourite FLOSS?

On Nov 7, 2007 5:54 PM, Andrew Sackville-West
<andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 04:59:53PM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> > On Nov 6, 2007 8:53 PM, Andrew Sackville-West
> > <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> > > emacs (comes with a free operating system)
> >
> > Me don't understand.
>
> charlie already answered this better than I could.
>

> > > killer app:
> > > screen -x
> > >
> > > killer app enabler:
> > > ssh
> >
> > Interesting categories, but would it not be appropriate to put these
> > two in "anything deserving great honours".
>
> okay fine, put it under there, but I'm disappointed that you won't
> make extra categories just for me!! ;-)

I like the categories anyways, for they are so unique, and me hopes
some will list some of their favourites under that, and if not it will
have to go to the cateogry of the truly honourable. (side note)
Someone in the past mentioned Meld as the killer app of Linux-based
systems IE. it prompted such a user to move from something else,
perhaps Windows.

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com