Re: salome in debian etch

On Tuesday 06 November 2007 00:34, Roberto Nicolini wrote:

> Expecially if the installer you have is trying to replace Etch versions of
> the dependencies with its own verions, wich may well equal to break your
> Etch system.
Its own versions are installed in its own directory, they don't replace the
etch system versions.
Besides, looking over google, I have read a statement which says that salome
works well both in sarge and etch without installing anything (I imagine it
refers to the sarge binary, since to build salome you would need to install
both etch and non-etch dependencies, such as netgen).