Testing with some Unstable

I am currently running a Debian testing system. I want to live on the cutting edge with a couple of packages, particularly Sendmail right now. When I run "aptitude install -t unstable sendmail libmilter1" I get the following output:

The following packages have been automatically kept back:
 fontconfig-config gnustep-back-common gnustep-base-common
 gnustep-base-runtime gnustep-common gnustep-gpbs gnustep-gui-common
 gnustep-gui-runtime libcurl3 libfontconfig1 libgsasl7 libltdl3
 libltdl3-dev libobjc1 libruby1.8 libversion-perl linux-image-2.6-686
 linux-image-2.6-k7 php5-mcrypt python-support ruby1.8 ttf-dejavu
 acpid apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-utils apache2.2-common apt
 apt-listbugs apt-utils aptitude binutils bsdmainutils bsdutils coreutils
 cpp-4.1 curl debconf debconf-i18n debconf-utils debianutils eject g++-4.1
 gcc-4.1 gcc-4.1-base grub initramfs-tools installation-report
 iputils-ping klibc-utils laptop-detect libapache2-mod-php5 libc6
 libc6-amd64 libc6-dev libc6-dev-amd64 libc6-i686 libcupsys2 libdb4.6
 libglib2.0-0 libklibc libmudflap0-dev libopencdk10 libpcre3 libpcre3-dev
 libpcrecpp0 libpq5 libsasl2-2 libsasl2-modules libslang2 libssl-dev
 libssl0.9.8 libstdc++6-4.1-dev libtool linux-image-k7 linux-libc-dev
 locales login mercurial mount mutt openssl passwd php-pear php5 php5-cgi
 php5-cli php5-common php5-gd php5-mysql phpmyadmin razor sasl2-bin
 sendmail-base sendmail-bin sendmail-cf sensible-mda terminal.app usbutils
 util-linux x11-common zlib1g zlib1g-dev
 libmilter1 sendmail
2 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 103 not upgraded.
Need to get 433kB of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.

I am assuming all of those packages have been updated in testing, but I have not asked to install them. Would I be shooting off my foot with just upgrading Sendmail and Libmilter from unstable but leaving everything else from testing?

Thanks,
Jeff