Re: Could not adjust time

hce wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I press the right button of the mouse to the clock time on the panel,
> but there is not adjust time to change the time. What is missing ...

Insufficient information to come up with a solution. Is it KDE or gnome or
some other desktop environment? What panel are you running, Which version
of the panel program is it? What is your distribution (stable, testing,
unstable)? If you do not want to be bothered with all this then just use
the date command as Gerard suggested.

hth
raju
--