home network behind a firewall/router

Hello!

I have a Cable Modem connection to my ISP.

             my ISP

Cable Modem connection to my ISP

    PC box-1 firewall/gateway
    =========================
    |                       |
   LAN                     DMZ
    |                       |
PC box-2                PC box-3
desktop                 server
Debian Etch             Debian Etch

I can connect from the PC box-1 to the internet,
but can't connect from LAN & from DMZ to the internet.

I use shorewall on all boxes, but even when I do
shorewall clear on all boxes, I still can't to connect to the
internet from LAN & DMZ.

On the firewall/gateway I have dhcp server which give
IP addresses to box-2 & box-3.

I set up on both box-2 & box-3 the dhcp client to get the
domain-name-servers, and have these servers in resolv.conf.

What is missing here to get the connection to the internet
from LAN & DMZ?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi