A little Debian love

... Dunno if this is entirely appropriate for this list or not. Thing is, I'm one of those users who's never really into the mailing lists, as I've never really needed them...

Which, would, actually, be the subject of this message...

This is just to say to the Debian developers and package maintainers and so on: Debian has worked for me wonderfully for many, many years, now. So thank you, all of you. Very, very much. And a longer post with the same general message is at:

http://accidentalweblog.org/index.php?itemid=336

... thanks all.
--
AJ Milne