Re: CD integrity checking failed

Il 02/11/07, muthuraman.s<Mutthuramans@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>                 Thanks. I selected the option from the installation
> menu" Check CDROM integrity" which was available down the menu.
> Thanks .
> Muthu.

hi,
  ok...^^

I thank you have yet installed the operative system.

Some packages are corrupt, so when you try to check the disk it is rejected.

The operative system base it installed also some package corruption.

When you have installed the operative system base and try to install
anything the system reject you

"Is not possible to install xxx package"

regards,

--
"La stupidità non diventerà mai intelligenza"
RAshna