Re: package

thank you.

but I run the "apt-file search `which ip`"
can't get the iproute package for command ip addr

thank you again

 apt-file search `which ip`
apt-file version 2.0.3
(c) 2002 Sebastien J. Gross <sjg@debian.org>

apt-file [options] action [pattern]

Configuration options:
    --sources-list      -s  <file>      sources.list
location
    --cache             -c  <dir>       Cache
directory
    --architecture      -a  <arch>      Use specific
architecture
    --cdrom-mount       -d  <cdrom>     Use specific
cdrom mountpoint
    --package-only      -l              Only display
packages name
    --fixed-string      -F              Do not expand
pattern
    --ignore-case       -i              Ignore case
distinctions
    --regexp            -x              pattern is a
regular expression
    --verbose           -v              run in verbose
mode
    --dummy             -y              run in dummy
mode (no action)
    --help              -h              Show this
help.
    --version           -V              Show version
number

Action:
    update                      Fetch Contents files
from apt-sources.
    search      <pattern>       Search files in
packages
    list        <pattern>       List files in packages
    purge                       Remove cache files