Re: DST: Same procedure as every half-year?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DST: Same procedure as every half-year?
- From: Jonathan Kaye <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:46:06 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <47284BDE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
John Hasler wrote:
> Dan H writes:
>> Yeah, same here I now noticed. Just running tzconfig without making any
>> changes seems to have done it.
> Please file a bug report if this problem is present in Lenny and/or Sid.
I'm running Lenny in CET and the change to GMT+1 (from +2) work perfectly. I
didn't do anything special. The time was correct when I checked on Sunday
Registerd Linux user #445917 at http://counter.li.org/