Re: can mplayer in etch be used to watch TV?

Thanks! I just try tvtime, it let me know all frequency of TV stations during scanning. it require
a high-performance CPU. I use Celeron 300, too slow for tvtime. I will try xawtv again with
knowledge of tv frequency learned from tv scanning. I am so busy. I will try later on. Thanks
again!