Re: ssh into chroot

Hey,
  I've had a similar problem in BSD jails, sshd on the host system
defaulted to listen to all interfaces and hence began listening on the
virtual device assigned to the jail (or in this case chroot?). This was
fixed in a single line in the sshd config file. Perhaps a similar
problem is occurring here.

cheers,
Owen.