[Postfix, Maildrop and Courier-Imap] Problem with Thunderbird

Hello! I'm setting up an email server on debian etch using Postfix, Maildrop and Courier-Imap. It works fine but I have a problem with thunderbird clients.

When there is a new mail in INBOX it get refresh constantly (ie new mail blink), consequently the the vmail process consume an abnormal amount of resources.

I set IMAP_ENHANCEDIDLE=1 in /etc/courier/imapd but it can't explain alone the problem, because with evolution mail client I do not experience such problem.

Any idea to solve that?
Thank you.