Re: computer freezes, no obvious reason

Kaloyan M. Penev wrote:
Hi,

I recently installed debian stable. Immediately after that I downloaded
and compiled myself the latest kernel version: 2.6.22.8. Since my machine
is quad core I enabled SMP and other things that seemed appropriate. The
system boots up and works almost fine, however I am experiencing the
following weird problems:

When I try to compile something with g++ every now and then I get the
following message:

./matrix.cpp:602: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

I had to up the DIMM voltage on my mobo (EP-8VTAI) to 2.9V when I had that.

Hugo