Local secured webserver

Hey All,

I enabled the ssl module for apache2, created a key by "openssl genrsa
-des3 -out server.key 1024" and use "openssl req -new -key server.key -
out server.csr" to created a CSR. Afterwards created a self signed
certificate by "openssl x509 -req -days 365 -in server.csr -signkey
server.key -out server.crt". Then Installed the certificate by "sudo
cp server.crt /etc/ssl/certs and sudo cp server.key /etc/ssl/private".
I pasted the below lines in the VirtualHost directive for www.testdomain.in
under the DocumentRoot line:
"SSLEngine on

SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth +ExportCertData +CompatEnvVars
+StrictRequire

SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/server.key"

I also put Listen 443 in apache2.conf file. I can reload the apache
but https://testdomain.in gives me the below error:"
The connection was interrupted

The connection to www.etsjets1.in was interrupted while the page was

Can any of you give some hint on how to solve this please?

Blessings,
Rockky