seeking advice on free dns

I have asked many questions on the list, many are not debian specific, not even Linux specific,
but I get a lot of help. Thanks

I have just registered a domain name. The registrar provides DNS service, but asks me to go to
government web sites to apply for approval, because I am in China, and the government want to
monitor Internet. Then I use google and find free DNS service like afraid.org. How good is DNS
service provided by free DNS server like afraid.org? Should I use them?

that gives answers, not web links.