Re: how to find out IP address used by router?

If you have the ability to store and run a CGI script remotely, run something like this...

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use strict;
my $myip = $ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'};
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "</body></html>";
exit;

Jeff

Serena Cantor wrote:
I have  2 PCs that are connected to wireless router, which is
 connected to a cable modem.

The two PCs form a private network. I want to know the IP used by Internet user to access one of  PCs.