Re: Debian in the Enterprise?

Hi Ben,

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 03:57:59PM -0500, mack stout wrote:
>    As silly as these questions are... I'm trying to convince upper-management
>    at my company to use Debian in our retail environment on thin-clients,
>    registers, and servers. I was wondering if there's a list of companies (if
>    not, maybe I could set one up) that use debian, or if other users might be
>    willing to testify that their company uses debian.
>
>    Ben

Thin Clients you say?
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/12454-12454-321959-338927-89307-3221863.html

Server? Take a pick!
http://h71028.www7.hp.com/enterprise/cache/433096-0-0-0-121.html

I've nothing to do with HP, but they are a fine company for supporting
Debian. And should be rewarded with shameless plugs such as these.