Debian Sid AMD64, lazarus / FreePascal and GTK2

Hi,

anyone succeeded in building lazarus to use GTK2 widgets on Debian Sid AMD64? I followed the guide:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GTK2_Interface

but when I try to build I get an error:
make[2]: *** [../../units/x86_64-linux/gtk2] Error 1

Not very helpful. I have libgtk2.0-dev installed; FreePascal and lazarus sources as well. Actually I succeeded in compiling gtk only, but this is the default, installed set anyway.

BTW, is any way to browse/install sources with synaptic?

Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann