Re: soekris net5501 and vpn14[01]1

Apologies,

what I meant to say was I'm not building a standard router. I can't go
with distros like pebble, shorewall or ipcop. They don't have package
management as debian has it or upgrade mechanisms...

The routing i'm trying to achieve will be more like streamlined
multiplexing of traffic (don't have the correct terminology yet, it
will be something that audits traffic and logs it to different target,
imho quite specialized so I need to have a full distro as I probably
need to create some interfaces for easy maintenance, nagios, snmp,
webinterface for configuration etc....)