DSL setup under Debian/GNU Linux with GNOME

Hello List,

I have PIII, 800Mhz, 512MB RAM, with RTL-8139 lan-card and a ZXDSL-831D DSL modem
with 256 kbps broadband connection. I was given IP address, default gateway
address but NO DNS address, with a user name and password to connect to this DSL.
Its PPPoE setup. I could easily manage that under XP.

I just 2 days ago installed Debian with GNOME, and not KDE. I tried to see if
there was a way to setup/configure DSL, but could not.

Could any one be kind enough to help/advice as what can I do.

Best,
Khurram

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658