Re: kérdés

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 06:47:09AM +0200, szélpál ági wrote:
> A gépem amd sempron 2200+, 256 mb ram, 80 gb hdd, 64 mb video ram dvd író,
> hangkártya. Milyeb debian linuxot javasoltok telapíteni? Hogyan kell és mit
> kell hozzá letölteni?  Eddig xp-m volt. Válaszotokat előre is köszönöm

I'm very sorry, I don't speak Hungarian. My uneducated guess is that you
are asking whether the specifications of your computer (Sempron 2200,
256M RAM, 80GB disk) will allow you to run Debian :)

Those specifications will certainly run Debian with not too many
problems, though you may want more memory in time if you use a graphics
intensive desktop environment.

Debian user is an English language mailing list - I'm sorry, I'm not
sure whether there is a specific Hungarian language mailing list for
Debian users in Hungary.

Andy