Re: trying to get QQ to run under wine

On 09/24/2007 08:54 PM, tom arnall wrote:
i'm trying to get QQ to run under wine. it installs fine and gets me through the registration process at the server. but when i try to run the agent, i get:

	Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".

That's not a problem; I get that all the time, and programs run normally.

Your other post on this subject suggests to me that wine does not support QQ. "Fixme" is a hint that the wine developers didn't implement some Windows functionality.

and the thing dies. i would prefer to use gaim with openq execept that i'm not sure if it includes the chinese<->english translation feature.

thanks,

tom arnall

I think it would help us if you were to keep your QQ and QQ-network related questions in the same thread. Also, you didn't tell us anything about your environment.