Re: Please comment on a debian-offtopic list

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 05:08:23PM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> And all along I thought Slashdot was the proper place for off-topic
> subject matter.

I, for one, welcome our new slashdot posting debian users!

In soviet russia, debian users slashdot you!

I saw Natalie Portman's grits on debian-user!

You must be new here, what with your beowulf clusters of old korean
communist debian-using meme touters!

there. that should do it.

current song: Weezer - My Name Is Jonas/Live