Re: How to reduce pdf file size with open source software?

> Sounds good to me, but I'm no image guru.

The only reason I asked was because in Mac OS X, when you click "Save As.." under the "Preview" application (which is a PDF/Image viewer), there is a "Reduce file size..." menu item that drastically reduces pdf file sizes. If I am not mistaken it calls a Python script that automatically does this. I have seen the script before and I just have to look for it now.

I thought there might have been a tool already available in the repos.

Thanks again.

--
Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439@csun.edu>