Re: how to edit init script to automatically enable/disable network connection?

Serena Cantor(qipaishi2006@yahoo.com) is reported to have said:
> During sarge installation, ethernet connection is configed
>
> Now I have wireless connection, with commands below:
>
> ifconfig eth0 down
> modprobe rt2500
> ifconfig ra0 up
> dhclient ra0
>
> And I no longer use ethernet connection.
> How to change scripts to automate these?

Serena

  Please install the debian-reference-zh-cn package.  A lot of the
  questions you ask on the list are answered there.  Your latest
  answers are covered in Chapter 10.

Wayne

--
Alpha. Software undergoes alpha testing as a first step in getting
user feedback. Alpha is Latin for "doesn't work."