Re: Where'd my "debian" menu go???

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 05:00:48PM -0700, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> I'm running sid.
>
> In Gnome, I've gotten used to having a "Debian" menu under "Applications"
> where all those non-gnome apps go.
>
> However, it's disappeared!!!

Are you following sid?

If menu-xdg is installed and you have such problem, that means when
developer updated gnome package, their integration effort of Debian
specific patch was not included yet or application version mismatch is
causing minor problem.  This is non critical issue so may take time...

> How do I get my debian menu back? I miss it.

I see many Gnome 2.20 packages but gnome-panel is 2.18.   Maybe that is
the problem.  I do not have enough facts to write bug reports.

Just wait, I guess.

Osamu