Re: choice

> do not make me out for a liar without any proof from your side. in
> intended to send you a bugreport after conclusive trials: i still do
> *when i have time*: i am a working man with a rather large family.

I do not call you a liar, I just explain that it is impossible to deal with
unspecific claims for problems.

You did talk about problems writing cdroms and compared it to growisofs.
Well, growisofs does not support to write CDs. And growisofs used mkisofs
which is from cdrtools.

I have no problems to comment specific reports, I cannot with unspecific ones.

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)