apt-get with local repository

Hi you all,

I can't get using a local repository for apt anymore.

I used to run the command line seq as explained in http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-basico.en.html and everything worked fine since 3-4 weeks ago. Now apt-get update fails to recognize packages listed in the Packages.gz file created by dpkg-scanpackages.

I guess it's something concerned with gpg-key. Do I have to generate something like a "personal key" in order to avoid 'apt-get update' ignoring my Packages.gz?

Regards
raffaele