Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2007 #2409

Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2007 00:18 schrieb
debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org:
>Effect of Microsoft EU ruling on Linux...
> Datum: 18.09.2007 21:53
> Von: "Michael Fothergill" <mikef20000@hotmail.com>
> An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>
>Dear Debianists,
>
>I don't know much about this EU ruling on Microsoft that came out today but
>I would be interested to know if it has any benefit for Linux users...
>
>Comments appreciated.
>
>Regards
>
>Michael Fothergill

>Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -
>http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk

No benefit by this rule. Not at all and Linux doesn't even need it as UNIX and
OS/2 doesn's need. This rule is a law in the EU and Microsoft is guilty the
second time for trying to ignore it. And the law just says, no one on the
world is allowed to have or try to have a dominating position in the market
of EU. And as Microsoft allways ignores the law of the EU it will be punished
again and again.

Linux will benefit by Vista, all the viri sent out by Microsoft to force
people to update and update and update and stay in permanent depedency of
Microsoft and are controlled not even by Microsoft. Also by NSA and China.
But this isn't against any law of the EU. It's just against the idea of
Linus :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Clemens Haupt