Re: GSM Modem which support (byside HSCSD/GPRS) EDGE and UMTS too

Hi

Am Dienstag, den 18.09.2007, 15:26 +0200 schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> Hello,
>
> I have gotten some links to Sellers of GSM-Modems but they do not support
> HSCSD, GPRS, EDGE and UMTS at the same time.

> Does anyone know GSM-Modems which support all 4 modies?

This morning i stumbled over item 220149441699 (CHRONOS HSDPA USB Modem
3.5G HSDPA/UMTS/GPRS/EDGE/GSM) on ebay. But costing 250€ it won't be
that much cheaper...
Anymway, in the text, the build in HSDPA-module (HC-25) from Siemens, is
mentionend. Maybe you get your hands on a few of these?

Cheers

Michael