Re: is my raid1 array really working??

also sprach harland christofferson <debian-user@audubonstrings.com> [2007.09.18.0333 +0100]:
> My partition table (so says webmin) is:

I would stop using webmin, which is a nightmare.

Anyway, if /proc/mdstat doesn't say anything about failure *and*
/sbin/mount outputs that /dev/mdX are actually being used, and not
/dev/hd[ac]X, then you're in good shape.

"when I was a boy I was told
 that anybody could become president.
 now i'm beginning to believe it."
                                                    -- clarence darrow