Re: Square mouse with dual monitors - huh?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:44:02 -0700
Dancing Fingers <bcl122@netscape.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I got my 2 monitors working on  a dual head ati/radeon system but I
> have an my unusual  problem: my mouse becomes square on my primary
> monitor.  It's  fine on   the secondary monitor.   Any ideas?
> Thanks.
> Chris

I had the same problem on my setup, except that mine was reversed.
Square mouse pointer on secondary monitor.  I installed the ATI Driver
(proprietary version 8.39.4) and had to go back to kernel version
2.6.18-4-k7 to get everything working properly.  There is a conflict
between the latest kernel and the latest ATI driver.

Hope that helps!

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond