Zwiki

Hi all,

I have installed Zope/Plone and have a Plone site up and running. I want to add a zwiki site to it and have installed the zope-zwiki package. The problem is that it never shows up under Products in the ZMI. Is there something else I have to configure to get it to show up? The rest of the products I have installed have shown up there and I have been able to then import them into Plone. Not with zwiki though. I've Googled this to death, and looked on the zwiki wiki, but haven't found anything there either. Any help you can give would be appreciated.