Re: Italian hyphenation in open office

Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Hi

I've installed this package

ii openoffice.org-hyphenation-it 1:2.3.0~src680m225-1 Italian hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org

but the Italian hyphenation still does not work...
moreover, in Tools->Language Settings->Writing Aids, if I edit the "Hyphenator" then I see no sub-module for Hyphenation...

should I configure something else?

I had trouble getting English hyphenation working some months back, until I installed the module from within OO.o, rather than trying to install it from the normal Debian package management systems (apt, aptitude, dselect, etc).

Fire up OO.o, then click on File/Wizards/Install Dictionaries and follow the prompts.

Let us know if this works.

--
Kent