Re: network installation using local mirror for security updates

bUg. wrote:
for example

deb file:///home/debian/security lenny/updates main contrib non-free

Malte Forkel пишет:

I recently installed Etch by booting a machine from the net using PXE and specifying a local mirror of ftp.debian.de to the installer. All went well but I noticed that during the installation security.debian.org was accessed for updates. As I also have a local mirror of that: How do I tell the installer to use a local mirror for security updates?

Thanks in advance, Malte

I assume /etc/apt/sources.list is created during the installation. It pointed to the local mirror which I entered when asked for the package server and additionally to http://security.debian.org. I had to change the latter entry after the installation to point to my mirror. But during the installation, the slow remote server was used.

What I'd like to know is how to not only tell the installer where to get the regular packages from but also where to get the security updates from.