Re: I Hate the Debian Mailing List!!!!

<posted & mailed>

Jason Zaphyr wrote:

> I can't get one single email to come through, so I might get help.  I have
> been trying for days now.  There is no reason for this, I am not spamming
> or anything, and really need help with my network card setup, since
> version 40r1 will NOT setup dhcp, or allow me to manually configure it,
> since
> something is not running, or completely trashed in this release.  Any
> ideas on how to fix this version, or what other version to grab, before I
> say to hell with it, and go back to Slackware or Gentoo ???
>
> Thanks for any help if this finally gets through, although I doubt it!

Are you having trouble with just debian-user or does the problem exist with
all the debian mailing lists such as debian-devel etc.,? Are you getting
any error messages in your log files?

You can also whitelist ( http://lists.debian.org/whitelist/ ) your email
address which essentially tells the mailing list software that you are not
a spammer.

You can also try the debian irc channel for support if you are having
trouble with the mailing list.

hth
raju

--