Re: How Install Proftp server from cd

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, david robert wrote:

Hi Guys,

 One of my debian sarge server is not connected to internet now i need to install proftp server on this.Whic debian sarge cd i need to download and how to install proftp server from cd?

 If you have any other ideas please let me know.If i want to download packages what packages i need to download for debian sarge.

 Thanks for your help

I'm not sure what CD they are on, but you can look here:
http://packages.debian.org/sarge/proftpd

You can download it from there and also grab any of the dependencies there are as well.

hth
jeff

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.