Re: Gigabit ethernet

On 09/13/07 05:22, Eugene Kovalenja wrote:

> Ron Johnson пишет:

> Don't make us go to the Asus web site to determine what kind of
> Ethernet controller the P5K-VM uses.  Run this command from the
> console or an xterm window:
>
> $ lspci | grep Ethernet
>

>> Marvell 88E8056® PCI-E Gigabit LAN.
>>>>

> What about after it's fully booted?

Then unless it's causing some actual *problem*, I would write this
off as a "boot synchronization" issue and not worry about it.

My boot logs have all sorts of scary looking stuff in them (can't
find this, can't find that, module already loaded, etc) but
everything works when the system is fully booted, so I ignore it.

>> Ethernet works after machine fully booted.

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA