Re: Why doin't I have StringDefs.h in X11 include? (etch)

Martin Marcher wrote:
Hi,

2007/9/12, Martin Waller <martinej.waller@ntlworld.com>:
A find cannot locate it anywhere on my system - have I missed some
important X!! dev package or something?  Other includes appear to be
present in /usr/include/X11...

apt-file search StringDefs.h

after

aptitude install apt-file -s

has helped me a lot of times when searching for stuff like this....

hth
martin

Thanx! That's a useful tip. To answer my own question in the meantime via sepearate methods was that I was missing xorg-dev (which I wrongly thought I had already installed)...

Martin