Re exim4, postfix problems

I am again posting from iceape. I had thought I had solved the problem when after running dpkg-reconfigure postfix one of my earlier postings from mutt appeared on the list. I then tried to respond to the original thread from mutt but after 24 hours the response has not appeared on the list.

Andrei suggested I post the output of postconf -n. I have attached it to this message

Tom George
Script started on Tue 11 Sep 2007 07:13:26 AM EDT
Dragon:/usr/share/doc# postconf -n
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = all
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mydestination = tomgeorge.info, Dragon.Zoo, localhost.Zoo, localhost
myhostname = Dragon.Zoo
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
myorigin = /etc/mailname
recipient_delimiter = +
relayhost =
smtp_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtp_scache
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtpd_scache
smtpd_use_tls = yes
Dragon:/usr/share/doc# exit

Script done on Tue 11 Sep 2007 07:13:48 AM EDT