Remote SNMP respo

Hi Guys,

I have configured snmpd server in my debian server and
i am able to see only local snmp requests and when i
try to do remote host using snmp i am getting the
following error
ERROR: netsnmp : No response from remote host
I tried the following solution
 You just need to think about checking this file :

    /etc/default/snmpd

It has a line :

    SNMPDOPTS=?-Lsd -Lf /dev/null -u snmp -I -smux -p
/var/run/snmpd.pid 127.0.0.1′

You see the 127.0.0.1 ? That is our problem. Just
erase it if you want to give full access or adjust it
to your local network.

But it didn't help me could some one help me how to
fix this problem

Thanks for your help

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/