Is it a BUG????

Hi all,

    This is Ramesh, I am using Debian 4.0 etch. Recent days i have experienced some problem on booting Debian in my PC.

Problem Description:

    1. My BIOS battery is getting down so my system date is changed regularly.
    2. While booting Debian it shows your system is not checked for past 42356 days so check forced.
    3. For every booting it shows like that only. It really irritates a user. Is it a BUG in Debian or the user requirements.

    I hope you peoples are responding to me about this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh.

Got a little couch potato?