Re: kde panels !

On 08/30/2007 10:53 AM, Rick wrote:
have the typical kde panel below to launch my apps, and applets, virtual desktop.... HOWEVER, its getting crowded... I would like to do the following "IF Possible"

is there a way to add a new panel, and have it display only "Open Windows or Open Apps"... again, the original panel is very crowded,
and I would like to move ALL "Open Windows" Open Browsers..and Open Apps...
to that New panel, and have that New panel just display those item only.

Thanks -
Richard

In KDE, you can add a "child panel." If the normal panel is at the bottom of the screen, the child panel will appear along one of the sides or at the top of the screen. It will initially be empty, so you can add whatever you wish to it.