Re: WYSIWYG editor

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:17:45 +0200
"Manon Metten" <manon.metten@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 8/28/07, Loeghmon T. Nejad <loeghmon@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What do you recommend as a good, practical WYSIWYG editor for creating
> > simple web pages, with mostly text, some graphics and pdf, for
> > debian Lenny please? Thanks.
>

> You could use Quanta +. Pressing 2 will load the page you just edited
> in Opera;
> Ctr+Shift+F12 in Firefox,  F12 in Konqueror; Mozilla in Shift+F12;
> Netscape in Shift+F6;

In Bluefish, there is a "View in browser" button which you can
configure, and it's also possible to add options for other browsers. I
think it's quite useful for editing HTML, PHP, JSP pages and many more.

--
Szia:
		Nyizsa.

Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/4