Re: WYSIWYG editor

On 28 Aug 2007, KS wrote:
> pinniped wrote:
> >
> > Keep in mind that unless you use "style sheets" (in which
> > case you're trying to force a certain look on your visitors), HTML was
>

> No one is _forcing_ a certain look to the users by using a CSS. The user
> is free to use their own CSS if they wish or even no CSS at all e.g. in
> Iceweasel go View > Page Style > No Style. Not only that, they are free
> to use the browser they want including lynx.

I wish everyone realized this. I've once or twice had people complain to
me that my text is too small. As I don't specify any text size it's up
to the viewer to set his or her browser as they wish. I've explained
this to them but I don't think they believed me.

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian