Re: docBook or latex

abdelkader belahcene wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to write big document (say reports) ( sometimes with  math
> symboles and functions, not always).
> Which is better and in which cases, I have to use docbook or latex??

These days I am using texmacs for anything that I previously used to do with
latex. The quality of the output is also on par with latex + it provides a
nice WYSIWYG kind of environment. You can convert the final .tm file into
any of .pdf, .ps, .html, .tex etc., If you want to try it out, I suggest
you start out with version 1.0.6.10 (the one in unstable) than with version
1.0.6.

hth
raju

--